Earlier this year the four pilot projects were launched in order to operate a pilot for a European Cybersecurity Competence Network and to develop a common European Cybersecurity Research & Innovation Roadmap. This shall contribute to strengthening the EU's cybersecurity capacity and tackling future cybersecurity challenges.
CONCORDIA, CyberSec4Europe, ECHO and SPARTA are the four projects which were chosen by the European Commission. They will not only develop a sustainable European cybersecurity competence network, but will also implement a variety of tasks such as cybersecurity demonstration cases as well as provide trainings and programmes to tackle the cybersecurity-skills gap in EU.
In this webinar, all the four pilot projects will present their planned outcomes and services that could benefit European cybersecurity SMEs, as well as other companies which are looking for the support in the field of cybersecurity.
The webinar is primarily targeting SMEs – both cybersecurity users and providers, which will get an overview of tools and services that the four pilot projects have to offert them. However, this webinar is also open to all interested in the cybersecurity landscape in Europe and its planned development in the years to come.
- Miguel Gonzales-Sancho (Head of Unit Cybersecurity technology and Capacity Building at DG Connect, European Commission)
- Justina Bieliauskaite (Project Manager at European DIGITAL SME Alliance)
- CONCORDIA TBD
- Mark Miller (CEO at Conceptivity & member of cybersec4Europe)
- Matteo Merialdo (Project Manager at RHEA Group & ECHO)
- Fabio Martinelli (Istituto di Informatica e Telematica - Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche - & SPARTA)