Free and Safe in Cyber Space conference aims at building a constructive dialogue and a critical mass of suitable actors around new dual-use cybersecurity standards and certifications and complaint open technologies and ecosystems that sustainably and radically exceed the state-of-the-art trustworthiness and spur wide economic growth, while increasing public safety and cyber-investigation capabilities.
The event addresses enterprises, financial institutions, mission-critical NGOs and it is extended to the most critical computing of all citizens, targeted cyber-investigation systems, and autonomous systems.
As follows, the complete timetable of the day:
- 09:05 – Welcome by the Local Authorities
- 09:10 – Introduction by Organizers: Rufo Guerreschi
- 09:20 – Keynote by Anthony J. Ferrante 09:35 – Keynote by Reinhard Posch
- 09:50 – “Prospects for dual-use pan-European initiatives to create ultra-high assurance IT and ecosystems for critical societal domains”
- PANEL (A): THE IT FREEDOM CHALLENGE
- 11:15 – PANEL (B): THE IT FREEDOM & SAFETY CHALLENGE
- 12:15 – PANEL (C): GDPR, ENTERPRISES & CYBERSECURITY
- 13:00 – LUNCH BREAK
- 14:20 – PANEL (D): THE CYBERSECURITY & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGE
- 15:35 - PANEL (E): THE AI SECURITY CHALLENGE
- 17:10 – Closing by organizers.
- 18:00-21:00 – Dinner for panelists, media, speakers and special guests.
Join the conference in Berlin on May 4th, 2018, at the Innospace of Betahaus, for the 5th edition of the Free and Safe in CyberSpace event series.