Artificial Intelligence is becoming an integral part of our networks and services, and is present across multiple domains such as finance, manufacturing, medical, telecommunications and transportation to name just a few. The ETSI summit on AI will seek to separate the hype from the science and provide better understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Deep Learning, as well as describing where AI is currently deployed using practical examples.
The event will mostly examine how AI will be used in telecommunications, particularly in network and service management for virtualized networks. One domain where AI will be particularly transformational is in the manufacturing industry, bringing improvements in productivity and quality through the applied use of robotics and analytics. What are the opportunities and threats for standards makers and standards users?
The ETSI Summit on AI will offer a rich and stimulating programme to the audience, as well as providing unique learning and networking opportunities.
These are just some of the key-subjects that are going to be addressed during the summit:
- What do we really mean by AI?
- Where is AI already present in our daily lives?
- What is AI’s role in the telecommunication sector? How does the manufacturing industry use AI for better performance, efficiency of production and distribution e.g. through AI empowered robotics and analytics?
- What are the societal and ethical issues?
- Securing and monitoring AI applications
You can find here additional info on the agenda, on how to get to ETSI and other logistic aspects.