Internet of Energy is the perfect panel to hear from global experts about the business case for internet of things in the electric utilities sector. The main subjects to be tackled in the agenda will be: grid interoperability, the smart home opportunity, preventative asset maintenance, smart metering, smart grids, cyber security and more.
The energy sector is being transformed rapidly by technology and IoT. Data analysis and Artificial Intelligence are the key drivers of this change. The Internet of Energy 2018 is the industry's meeting place to uncover the massive impact these technologies are already having. Internet of Energy will equip you with the skillset to capture future market share by leveraging IoT to optimise the integration of renewable energy, to better grasp the required Standards and establish a flexible and profitable business models.
As following, the core-themes of the event:
- Employing IoT to integrate and manage distributed resources and assets
- Reducing outages and downtime with advance IoT and self-healing grid technology
- Gaining actionable insight from IoT-generated data to improve asset performance, and better understand customer usage.
- Equip staff with the necessary tools to enable IoT adoption
- Monetising the opportunity of the smart home to generate new services models
- Operating in the parameters of new and existing regulation and standards
- Successfully navigating a democratised ecosystem and working with third’ part aggregators
The event is tailormade for Chief Information Officers, Chief Digital Offices, ICT Specialists, SDOs representatives and directors operating in the field of Smart Grid, Smart Home and Future Networks. Internet of Energy is meant to be a fruitful chance to broaden your network and to get new useful contacts. In fact, a wide of range of opportunity will be provided to ensure to meet interesting stakeholders such as:
- 1-to-1 meetings with the leading industrial IoT global solution providers
- Thought provoking lunches and dinners
- Speed networking opportunities
You can take a look here for further information and to get deeper insights on the event!